Reading time: 2 minutes
- Want to know what I ware? | RobFraser.ca
Keeping with the meme of essential medical software and "core apps", Rob Fraser describes his physical and virtual desktop.
- Create an automatic differential diagnosis list with Google Squared | Clinical Cases and Images – Blog
Dr. Ves Dimov spotlights Google Squared and provides an example of its use as a tool for medical educators to build and share their own squares.
- Social media artists- the new generation patient opinion leader | whydot pharma
Influential bloggers reassuring patients, community leaders petitioning for a cause, crowdsourcing ideas for health, sharing stories to raise awareness … these are just some of the methods used by a new generation of patient opinion leaders.
- Beyond Wikipedia | The Health Care Blog
Physicians, like health consumers, rely heavily on search engines. Although Wikipedia entires often appear at the top of organic results and are frequently the first reference reviewed, doctors should be concerned about accuracy.
- Twitter goes Viral: Swine Flu Outbreak – Twitter a Dangerous Hype? | Laika’s MedLibLog
In the midst of the swine flu outbreak, Laika examines whether Twitter is a reliable news source or just hype and useless for finding accurate information.