Health Highlights is a biweekly summary of particularly interesting articles from credible sources of health and medical information that we follow & read.
- On Being Certain | Science-Based Medicine
Harriet Hall explores certainty and similar states of “knowing what we know”. Another must read from Science-Based Medicine!
- The Plausible Promise of Participatory Medicine | e-patients.net
Susannah Fox writes about e-patients and the pursuit of participatory medicine.
- Definitive Guide: The Primal Blueprint | Mark’s Daily Apple
Mark Sisson summarizes the Primal Blueprint, a set of simple instructions to build the strongest, leanest, healthiest body possible, taking clues from evolutionary biology.
- Skin Care Myths: Cuts Heal Better When You Let Air at Them | The Derm Blog
Dr. Benablo describes the best treatment for cuts and scrapes.
- 1/3 of My Groceries Go in the Trash. Here Are the 6 Things I’m Doing to Stop That. | Ecosalon
Sara Ost teaches how to shop for groceries to live greener and make a positive impact on our health.