Reading time: 3 – 4 minutes
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed readers are great tools for managing information flow. Google Reader, Bloglines, NewsGator and other web-based news feed readers enable you to stay up-to-date with the latest content from your favorite websites.
However, occasionally you need something more convenient, something you can save and reference later. Receiving Highlight HEALTH Network updates via email is an excellent alternative for a number of reasons:
- It feels more natural to people who are familiar with email
- You don’t have to run a separate desktop-based feed reader or web browser
- It’s easy to share interesting articles … simply forward the email article
- You can quickly delete the articles you’re not interested in reading
- It’s easy to save interesting articles for future reference
- Every email includes an “unsubscribe” link, so you’re in complete control
Subscribing via email
It’s simple to subscribe to the Highlight HEALTH Network via email. Simply enter your email address in the box below and click the “Subscribe” button:
You’ll be taken to a page where you complete the email subscription request. A few minutes later you’ll receive an email to activate your subscription. If you don’t get it, check your spam/junk email folders. You must click the link or copy and paste it into your web browser’s Location bar in order to activate the subscription.
The Highlight HEALTH Network RSS feed email is sent out only when there is new content. You don’t have to worry about a flood of messages — in a typical week, you’ll receive between two and four emails from Highlight HEALTH.
Never miss out on new content again. Get Highlight HEALTH Network updates delivered to your inbox today!