Reading time: 2 minutes
Health Highlights is a biweekly summary of particularly interesting articles from credible sources of health and medical information that we follow & read. For a complete list of recommeded sources, see our links page.
- Five Best And Worst Sunscreens: Not Just For Summer Anymore | The Patient Report
The Patient Report.com provides a news brief on the Environment Working Group’s second annual sunscreen report. Does your sunscreen offer adequate protection against the sun’s rays?
- Going Buggy? Go Green! | Healthbolt
Liberty suggests some natural green alternatives to keep the mosquitos at bay.
- How does Chocolate protect the Heart? | Dr Shock MD PhD
Dr. Shock covers a recent review article discussing the possible underlying mechanisms of the cardioprotective properties of chocolate.
- When Benign Isn’t Better and Malignant is Preferred | Doctor David’s Blog
Everyone that has cancer wants their tumor to be benign, right? Not necessarily. Dr. David explains.
- Can the Wii Replace Regular Exercise? | NPA Think Tank
Can the Wii replace traditional exercise? Eric Robertson writes about a recent study evaluating energy expenditure while playing video games.