Reading time: 2 minutes
- A Clinical Infusion of Google Wave | phil baumann online
Phil Baumann provides an overview on Google Wave and asks if the underlying technology offers any glimpse into improving clinical collaboration?
- Google sidewiki: what can pharma do? | STweM
Andrew Spong ruminates about Google sidewiki and whether pharma will engage in debate regarding comments added to drug information websites.
- A TRIP Down Database Lane: A Talk With Jon Brassey | Significant Science
The TRIP Database (Turning Research Into Practice) is a clinical search tool designed to allow health professionals to rapidly identify the highest quality clinical evidence for clinical practice. Hope Leman interviews one of the founders of the TRIP database, Jon Brassey.
- Over 400 Hospitals use Social Media | Found In Cache
Ed Bennett reports that over 400 hospitals in the U.S. are now using some form of Social Media.
- Behavior Change: A Central Topic at Health 2.0 | The Decision Tree
Social contagion is of great relevance to health and was a central topic at the Health 2.0 conference last month.
- Health 2.0 Conference Day 2: Consumer Aggregators | The Decision Tree
The world is becoming increasingly mobile. Several consumer aggregator applications presented at the Health 2.0 conference are focused on "on-demand" information and will enable patients to harness their medical data.